The Dihl Spring-assisted Adjustable Standing Desk allows you to stand or sit comfortably while working at your desk. Designed to help improve posture, the desk will smoothly adjust to 10 different heights in just a few seconds. Adjusting the height couldn't be easier with the dual handle and spring assisted mechanism. Your desk mount will come fully assembled so there are no tools required.
When we sit for long periods of time our bodies are affected in many ways, circulation is constricted, metabolism slows, muscles shut off. With an ergonomic design, the Dihl Standing Desk can turn the ordinary sitting desk to a healthier workspace, allowing you to choose to sit or stand. The expansive upper surface provides space for dual-monitor setup and while the lower shelf provides space for your keyboard and mouse.
- Desktop Thickness: 15mm
- Height Range: 130mm - 500mm (including desktop)
- Work Surface Size: 900mm x 630mm x 15mm
- Keyboard Tray Size: 700mm x 300mm x 15mm
- Weight Capacity: 15kg
- Lifting System: Gas Spring
- Guarantee:12 Months
- Expansive upper surface provides large space for dual-monitor setups and other necessities
- Lower keyboard and mouse deck gives a comfortable operation space
- Dual-handle design puts effortless operation at your fingertips
- Spring-assisted lifting mechanism allows you to raise and lower the desk easily in just a few seconds
- Smoothly adjust to 10 different heights
- Supplied fully assembled, no installation required
- Extremely solid base ensures it stay sturdy and stable at any height
Research has shown that alternating between sitting and standing can
- Strengthens key muscle groups resulting in a higher basic metabolism
- Decision making when standing is on average 5-20% shorter than sitting
- Reduces rest intervals of specific body parts helping to prevent injury
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the UK. Surcharges apply to address outside of mainland UK.
When you place an order, we will ship your order within one working day (as long as their are no unforeseen issues. Free delivery normally takes 1-2 working days from the day of dispatch. If you chose a next day service, your delivery will be with you the next working day after dispatch (again, subject to no unforeseen issues). Should we have any issues we will be in contact with you as soon as we are aware of them.